GASPOROX offers a non-intrusive technology for gas monitoring in food and pharma packages as well as porous materials and food. The packages and content stays intact and measurements can be repeated. This non-destructive method minimizes the waste of package materials, MAP gas and content.
The GPX 1000 spot-check instrument allows quick and easy headspace testing of packages.
• Non-intrusive headspace MAP testing
• Fast and reliable oxygen sensing
• User-friendly touch screen
• Down-loadable data
• Low maintenance
• Ideal method for trays, bags, thermoforms etc
Evaluate our technology for your packages or take the opportunity to time track the gas content in your package or product.
- MAP control in packages
- Oxygen, water vapor, carbon dioxide
- Batch quality control
- Time studies
- Content and atmosphere interaction
- Monitoring of fruit ripeness
- Porous materials analysis
Update - GASPOROX to exhibit at all4pack - emballage in Paris and GASPOROX now listed on Nasdaq First North
Pressrelease - Gasporox performs IPO ahead of planned listing on Nasdaq Firsth North.
Update- demo event at Santa Maria and a new subsidiary- GPX Medical
New address and phone number!
GASPOROX has now moved to new locations at
Maskinvägen 1, 227 30 Lund and our new phone number is 046- 540 50 40.